Saturday 13 May 2017

#PostPost Weeks 15 - 20

Yowsers - okay I admit to failing to update the postpost posts for a fair few weeks my poor excuse is that I have been hitting the gym plus doing roller skating and they have pretty much taken up all my time and energy. I don't have photos of everything either so some items are just going to be listed. I will do better in the future (well I'll try to but life gets in the way sometimes!)


Freebie: Co-opgave these away on FB and Twitter -  you had t nominate a good egg


Product Trial: Vagisil wipes with the Insiders EU

Win: Chewy Moon Sub Boxes (I won 4 weeks worth of these)

Win: Book

Win: Family ticket for the Botanical Gardens of Wales

Win: Chewy Moon sub box

Freebies: Print at home coupons for free milk and free John West Tuna

Win: From Mojo mums 3 x limited edition Baylis and Harding hand soaps

Freebie: Skin care

Win: Letter box lab - subscription box


Win: Book


Win: Milk it tee and water bottle/shaker

Win: ChewyMoon sub box

Freebie: dream bone sample plus vouchers

Freebie: skin balm and shower gel

Freebie: skin care

Win: Game of Thrones ceramic Mug

Review: Tactical Rucksack

Product trial: Free coupons for dole frozen berries plus shopping bag, trolley coin and recipes to take part in the smoothie morning trial

Freebie: skin care samples

Review: No tie shoe laces

Freebies: gluten free cornflakes and voucher

Win: Book

Review: UV/Cooling sleeves for sports (I want them for under my pads when skating)

Review: Unicorn slippers


Review: screen protector for S7


Review: 5 pairs f cool dog socks (only 4 shown as I gave one pair away in work)

Product trial: Purina Beyond dog food plus a shopping bag

Review: resistance bands for training

Review: phone holder for the gym

Win: DVD Muscle Body Builder in Hell

Win 3 x latest Dr Who novels

Review: fashion jewellery - minnie mouse necklace

No pics because I forgot!

Review: Doggy car seatbelts

Review: Edison lightbulbs

No comments:

Post a Comment