Saturday 14 January 2017

#Project 52 Week 2

This week has been a bit up and down for me.

It didnt start very well due to having tooth ache, seeing the emergency dentist, having even more and worse toothache after my "treatment" and having to take time off work and spent a lot of time slumped in bed with my head on my hot water bottle or dosed to the eyeballs sprawled in my arm chair watching brain dead telly!

However the tooth has settled down (as much as it can still need a root canal boo :( ) and the end of the weeks been good, plenty of laughs, some good tv, took my sister and uncle shopping and so on

Prevailing theme this week everywhere has been how cold it is and the weather (and whether the weather will turns snowy or not!)

I have spent a lot of time this week snuggled up in my mermaid blankie surrounded by snoozing kitties - so it seems fitting that this weeks photo is of the gorgeous LadyCat taking a nap on my mermaid tail blankie enclothed legs :)

She is adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment